Author: Rechell Doyle
- 1/3 cup ground flax seed
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 dropper berry or vanilla cream SweetLeaf Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add in unsweetened applesauce, eggs and vanilla and stir.
- Lastly add the blueberries and stir gently.
- Spray your muffin or mini muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!