A virtual appointment is tremendously helpful for situations like:
- Reviewing recent lab work or test results. Ask Dr. Beth questions, share your concerns, and develop a treatment plan regarding results for any testing you’ve had done in-office or through your primary care provider.
- If you are sick or have been recently exposed to someone who is, Dr. Beth can make customized recommendations for you to get you back on your feet as soon as possible.
- Follow-up from last visit. Discuss changes good and bad. Dr. Beth can adjust her recommendations and make new suggestions to help you continue your journey to feeling your best.
- Supplement review. Dr. Beth can review all your supplements and guide you in changes you should make. She can also help you go through your supplement cabinet and tell you what each thing is for and when to use it or whether you should discard it.
- If you don’t live locally (or even if you do), virtual consultations can help you get the answers you need to continue your health journey without having to travel to the office.
How Does A Virtual Consultation Work?
Virtual consultations are done with the help of Practice Better. They are scheduled in specific appointment times designated only for virtual appointments. With a virtual consultation, you will receive:
- Emailed personal Practice Better link
- Up to 30 minutes of one-on-one time with Dr. Beth
- Supplement and nutritional recommendations with recommended dosing
- Additional recommendations for testing, diet, exercise or things to research
Want to schedule a virtual consultation with Dr. Beth?
Call the office at 630-699-5714 or click the link below:
The product and dosing recommendations made for you are based on the quality and effectiveness of the specific products we recommend. Unless otherwise discussed, we recommend using these specific products.
We do NOT recommend purchasing products from alternative companies or third-party stores/websites.