- Strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup Xylitol
- 1 tbs arrowroot powder
- 16 Pecan Nut Thins
- Add sliced Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, and Raspberries in a saucepan.
- Added Xylitol and Arrowroot Powder to thicken (may need to adjust once it starts bubbling in the saucepan)
- I crushed up 16 Pecan Nut Thins in small plastic lunch bag with a generous helping of cinnamon.
- Baked in a pan on 30 degrees for about 10-15 minutes until a bit bubbly.
- Let set to cool put in refrigerator to jell up.
Need sweet taste in your mouth, scoop up about a 1/2 cup and microwave about a minute. For Phase II: add 1/4 cup of walnuts for the extra crunch