- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms chopped
- 2 Tbsp Nutiva Butter Flavor Coconut Oil
- 1/2-1 tsp curry powder
- 3 cups chicken stock/broth
- 1 15 oz can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 12 oz can coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Fresh chives for garnish
- In a large saute pan, cook mushrooms and onions in butter-flavor coconut oil until tender.
- Stir in curry powder until blended and gradually add broth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened.
- Add pumpkin, milk, honey, salt and pepper and nutmeg, heat through
- Garnish with chives (optional)