- 1 bunch Napa cabbage chopped
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Celtic sea salt
- 2 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Add shredded cabbage to a medium bowl and add the pickle juice, oil and 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt.
- Using clean hands, massage the cabbage to help it slightly break down.
- Add the mustard, pickle, onion and dill. Toss well to combine. Keep slaw refrigerated.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 to 5 days.