- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef Alternatives are ground chicken or turkey
- fresh garlic
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 can fire-roasted tomatoes (Muir Glen)
- low fat cottage cheese
- goat cheese
- Brown 1 1/2 pounds ground beef in skillet, season with fresh garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning. Add 1 can Muir Glen fire-roasted tomatoes to beef mixture.
- ZUCCHINI PREP: Cut zucchini length-wise and boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Zucchini, top with garlic salt Beef mixture Low-fat cottage cheese Goat cheese
- Bake at 400 for 30 min.