- 2 large packages "Crimini" Baby Bella mushrooms
- 1/2 bag fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp fresh oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- dash red pepper fakes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- Saute spinach, onion, garlic, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes in pan on medium heat until cooked and moisture is almost gone.
- Remove from pan, cool and chop.
- Mix spinach mixture with egg and cottage cheese in bowl.
- Remove stems from mushrooms, cleaning out the middle a bit to make more room for filling.
- Generously spoon filling into mushrooms.
- Bake at 375 until tops are browning, approximately 35-40 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!