Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 handful fresh Broccoli florets
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- in Nutritional yeast sprinkles in mixture and topped final product
- 4 large Portobello Mushrooms
- Put all the above ingredients in a food processor or chopper and blend well.
- Season and cook ground beef 1/4 lb for first layer of stuffed mushrooms. This can be omited if you prefer.
- Spritz mushrooms with cooking spray, baked alone for the first 15 mins to draw out any extra moisture. (You'll put it back in with the mixture when you bake again)
- Then spoon mixture into mushroom caps and sprinkle nutritional yeast on top and bake for another 30 mins at 350° or more for your preference.
I had extra mixture and beef, so exact measurements could use some adjustments. It was my first time and I sometimes add in taste or appearances. Let me know if you find something really "off". Thanks and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!