- 2 6 oz cans drained white albacore Tuna
- 3 eggs
- 6 finely ground grissini bread sticks or nut thins
- 1 Tbsp dried red onion
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 Tbsp celery salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Simple girl Lemon Herb seasoning
- 2 chopped celery stalks
- Mix all above ingredients and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Garlic Chili Sauce
- 1 Fage total 0% Greek yogurt 6 oz
- 2 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- Mix all Tuna Mixture ingredients and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix Sauce ingredients and refrigerate for later.
- When chilled, spoon out tuna mix and form small patties and "grill" on each side until a nice brown color is present. (See images) about 3 minutes on medium heat. Each side.
- Makes about 8-9 palm sized cakes.
- Dip in garlic chili sauce. Enjoy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!