Turkey Frittata Muffins
- 1/2 lb Prepared ground turkey
- Broccoli or asparagus
- Red and/or orange sweet peppers
- 12 eggs scrambled in a bowl, mix in black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Small spritz of cooking spray in each muffin tins, so your muffins don't stick.
- Place desired veggies and turkey amounts into each muffin spot.
- Then pour in mixed eggs until muffin is 3/4 full.
- Bake 375° for 25 mins.
For turkey: combine with your choice seasonings. I use McCormick Montreal Chicken and Black pepper. For veggies: chop only enough to drop a few small pieces of each of your choice into 12 muffins. Add fresh salsa on top for a bit of extra!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!