Zoodles and Meatballs
- 1 lb Grass fed ground beef
- 1/2 jar marinara
- Sprinkled Italian seasoning
- Sprinkled Nutritional yeast
- 1/2 Chopped sweet onion
- 6 Grissini Breadsticks crushed skip this step and add 1 egg into the mixture if you don't want bread at all. I don't eat nut thins on days I use grissini
- fresh basil chopped or garnish
- Zucchini Noodles Vegetti pictured
- Mix meat with seasonings, make 1-1.5 inch balls. Place in baking dish. Pour sauce over meatballs and bake at 400° for 40 mins.
- Serve over raw zucchini noodles. If you prefer softer noodles, microwave a few minutes and drain off the water.
Optional: add cottage cheese over the top of meatballs and heat a bit longer for melted cheese. You can also add more sauce on top when ready to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!