- 1.5 lbs thin sliced sirloin steak
- 2 cups low sodium beef or bone broth
- 1/2 cup Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1-2 Tbsp hot sauce Optional
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 3-5 Green Onions chopped
- 1 pint chopped mushrooms
- 2-3 cups broccoli florets
- 4 Tbsp arrowroot thickener
- Put crock pot settings on low. Add raw steak slices, beef broth, hot sauce, aminos, mushrooms and green onion. Cook for 3.5-4 hours.
- At 3.5-4 hours spoon about 4-6 tablespoons of broth out into a separate bowl and whisk in about 4 tablespoons of arrowroot thickener and return mixed back into the crock pot. Add the broccoli florets for another 20 minutes. Mix. Sauce should be a bit thick.
- When finished, spoon onto steamed riced cauliflower for a delicious Chinese takeout