- 1 lb Ground beef
- 2 bags Frozen broccoli or 1 large bag
- 1 small Onion
- 3 small Yellow potatoes(optional)
- 2 Carrots(optional)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 quart Chicken Stock, plus 1-2 cups
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Celtic Salt & Pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef and spices. Put in strainer. Cut and chop broccoli, carrots, onion and potato and cook in chicken broth. Add crushed garlic to ground beef, then combine with veggie mix. OPtional: add additional Italian herb seasoning and oregano to taste. Simmer until veggies are cooked.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!