- 1 lb Ground turkey
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup finely minced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta/goat cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped, fresh dill
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped, roasted red peppers
- olive oil for brushing
- Preheat over to 400. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients. With clean hands, mix well together to incorporate. Form the mixture into small patties, about 3-4 inch thick(about 8 patties) and place them 1 inch apart on a dry sheet pan. Brush the tops of the patties with some olive oil. Bake the patties for 20-22 minutes until cooked through. They should be firm to the touch. Serve with tomatoes, red onion and lemon wedges, if you wish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!